Wednesday, August 24, 2005

quarter of a century old

I had a great birthday today! Woke up and went to the spa, which felt soooo great. I'm a true believer in the healing power of the spa. If I could I'd definitely open one. Too bad it's so expensive to run, I'd love to be able to make it affordable to everyone. As it is, when I want to go I have to save up to splurge.. but I definitely find it worth it. Luckily, my dad gave this to me as a birthday gift, along with my hair cut the day before. Yipee!! Then I headed over to San Mateo for lunch had a light lunch of pho and sat outside eating chinese roll cake.. yummy. Drove up to Fremont to have dinner at Champion Teppanyaki.. Chinese style teppanyaki. Total we had 25 people attend. Me, dad, grandpa, my friend Mason, the Shen family (Uncle PJ, Auntie Di Fen, Beverly, and Evelyn), and the Cisco ASR team (all 16 of them). It was great fun, lots of people, lots of food, and wine, wine, and more wine.. and some water. :D

And all throughout the day I got phone calls, texts, emails and lots of happy birthday wishes.

Thanks everyone for making it such a great birthday!! :)*HUUUUUUUUUUUG*

No comments: