Monday, August 29, 2005


25 year old Monkeys

jumping on the bed! Yay, I'm 25, I can finally rent a car coz ya'll know how long I've been waiting for that.. (note sarcasm). But really, turning 25 doesn't feel like 25, in fact it doesn't really feel like anything.. other than a reason to party and get lots of present and birthday wishes.

It's fun coz I get birthday wishes on my birthday and the belated ones that come after only remind me of the fun I had. So this past Saturday I got to celebrate with other Virgo babies - Virginia, Karen, and Jen (I'm the oldest.. by a few days. :P). We went to Dragon Bar which is a nice place, low-key, mixed crowd, not snobby, pretty good music, free (before 11), so for the value I give it an A. Anyway, here's one of my favorite pictures from the night. Click on it to see more. We were trying to squish into the photo, the first one cut Jen's head off and then this one looks mushed. Which is how the night went.. with Jen doing most of the mushing.

A great time of dancing, drinking (coke), and friends. :) Thank you to the ones that made it out. And for those that missed it, let's just go out again. I'm done sitting on my butt watching movies.. I want out!! The going out bug has hit and I need bodies and ideas.. so let's go!

1 comment:

trixyone said...

great pictures! i'm so sad i missed all the fun. jen is wearing a cute low-cut shirt! your top is sexy. love the hair. ;) i think i know the guy behind the first shot of you and karen. small world.