Wednesday, August 17, 2005

one click leads to another

As usual my boredom will lead me to the internet. The one place where it looks like I'm still doing work, while passing away the time. Not that I'm not working. You know how we're supposed to take breaks once in awhile.. well I consider these modifications to my sites those breaks. :)

Anyway, I was trying to figure out how to change my myspace page to look less... sterile. I joined because my hula brothers and sisters are all on there (yay hula!).. and then I remembered one of my other friends was there too, so I found him.. and then in his friends list saw a few more of my friends, clicked them, and saw more people, clicked them... and before I knew it, I was adding friends like crazy, doing some catching up, and had a million pages up.

:) Granted I didn't sit and read most of the profiles only because I already know them. But it's fun to see the recent pictures and see what they're up too. Life gets a bit boring and the internet has become my phone/window/letter to those friends who are too far to physically see or hug. Anyway, if you get bored check it out. www.myspace.com/jadeheart/

No comments: