Wednesday, August 17, 2005

greedi sticki

so it's my birthday month.. and i've spent a few hundred this month on stuff I really didn't need.. my justification? it's my birthday. i think i'll return some of it, coz i REALLY don't need all of it.

anyway, i'm supposed to be saving money in my IRA and just in general, especially since i want to go on vacation soon.. i'm thinking NY to see Kris or Hawaii would be nice!

Anyway.. so for my birthday wish list (hint, hint ):

bose sounddock for ipod
apple isight
apple mighty mouse
woman's mountain bike or cruiser bike
new snowboard boots
new snowboard - my dream
lacoste mystere sneakers w/ green velcro straps
tiger x os
ipod shuffle (for snowboarding!)

... i'm sure i'll add more to this list later.. :P

1 comment:

Fuzz said...

not to burst your bubble or anything, but...

the bose sounddock sounds like it came from the boondocks,
and you don't need ipod shuffle for snowboarding. use a regular ipod. Just don't let it get too cold or the battery freezes, like mine did. plus you get 1000's of songs as opposed to hundreds of songs. More tunes for the long lifts and lines.