Monday, December 19, 2005

too public?

it makes me wonder just how private our "private" lives are nowadays..

we can google each other's names.. up pop zanga's, myspace, facebook, friendster, blogger links... among other things. Published articles, forums, discussion groups.. and more.

if people know enough about me they can track their way to my hometown, find out my favorite things, even scope out pictures of my family and friends.. makes me wonder if i should start taking some of these things down. or at least not listing the links so that one can jump from one page to a blog to my photos and into my life..

then again, i've found old friends, dormmates and connected with people i once thought were lost to me. some days i still type in names of old friends to see if maybe they've popped up somewhere. usually no luck with the ones i know who never were that 'good' with computers. ah well..

then there's also the major point.. who really wants to know about me anyway besides people i already know. ;) so i suppose there's a false sense of security or i can always get software to track those who visit my pages..

haha.. goes both ways! well just in case you're bored.. www.myspace.com/jadeheart ..haha here we go!

No comments: