Monday, December 19, 2005

AUGH

I need to go to the spa, everytime I come into work, I can feel it in my shoulders. The tension. It's been there for a month and I'm about to crack. Work has been so crazy and this fundraiser we're doing NEVER runs smoothly. You'd think we'd learn year after year to somehow improve it, but nope.. always goes crazy. I guess that's what happens when you're trying to manage too many groups of people, too many shifts, for a whole month straight.

I just feels like every day I've come into work and something goes wrong. And this past weekend I was getting calls all weekend! ON THE WEEKEND! argh.

Need spa.. need massage.. need rest..

On the plus side, I got my Kim Taylor Reece calendar!! Yipee. :) Gonna put it up at work, although I may have to put a stickie note over certain body parts that might occasionally pop up.

Maybe the sight of hula dancers will help keep me more calm. I miss dancing.. we're on winter break right now. :(

No comments: