Friday, February 17, 2006


shooz!

Why most shoe salespeole are men. What do most men know about shoes anyway? And do they even pay attention to shoes? My boyfriend notices when i have on something new, which is nice, but usually the next question is, 'how much did it cost?'

I think I’d rather have a sales person who knew a thing or two about shoes and loved shoes to be my salesperson. Then they can tell me what they think about styles, fit, comfort, color, etc. Most sales people are there just trying to make commission. A friend of mine was shoe shopping and asked this guy to get her a size, she waited about 20 minutes and he still hadn't come back yet. So she asked another guy to get her the size, that guy gets back faster with the shoe and the other one finally shows up. And What happens? The first sales guy almost yells at her for asking someone else to get her the shoe. I mean come on!! Whatever happened to customer service? (By the way this was at the macy's at valley fair.) He said, 'we make most of our money on comission, and you shouldn't be asking two different people to get the same shoe for you.' Last I heard.. in the mall, the customer is usually always right. What an ass.. I bet he's a lousy shoe salesman.

No comments: