Thursday, February 09, 2006

it's the little things...

So I've been stressed for awhile, you can tell by the time between my posts. Not that I always post regularly, but this time it really was because I was busy. At first it was good busy.. now it's the busy that's making me feel fatigued and stressed and sick and pushing me to the edges of my sanity. These last few weeks have just been exhausting and so many things have been tipping me over the edge and yet somehow I manage to get back on solid ground.. sort of.

Yesterday I had meetings.. all day long. Physically, emotionally, and mentally draining meetings. I also ended up making a stupid mistake that had I checked my voicemail could have been avoided.. not anyone's fault, just happened. But!! It was a a tiny gesture from my boyfriend that managed to soothe the horrendous feeling of the day and make things better.

I was telling him how stressed out I was and just how everything felt so crappy. When I picked him up he had a surprise for me. He had been walking by a stand and saw these flowers and decided to buy 2 beautiful gerber daisies (he thought they were sunflowers - "because I light up his life" - yes feel free to gag).

They're sitting on my desk now, making me happy and lighting up my life. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww.... *barf barf barf*

love you jie
jy