Tuesday, December 08, 2009

OCD meets technology

So those who know me know I'm addicted to my iPhone and internet in general. Seriously, it's hard to get away (not to say I don't) but still.. it's very hard. So when my friend Michelle put on twitter that she's giving away a Viliv X70 on her blog.. I had to jump over there and check it out!

The things I could do with this little wonder! Well there's reading stuff for class, doing homework on the run, checking email for possible job offers and internship opportunities, updating the blogs and social media for Furry Friends Rescue, read Michelle's blog, tweet, chat, etc.. oh the list goes on and on.

It definitely appeals to my OCD self! :D

I mean seriously have you seen what this thing can do?!
http://www.crunchgear.com/2009/07/06/review-viliv-x70-umpc/

oh how my heart flutters at technology.. wining this would be fantastic, it'll go into my purse alongside my kindle, iphone, and camera. :D
hehehe

1 comment:

michelle woo said...

Yay, thanks for posting!