Saturday, June 20, 2009

give me nature

I've realized that I would love to live somewhere untouched. Where I can wake up and smell water, see trees and greenery and revel in it. Bath in the light and gaze upon the colors of sunrises and sunsets. Lay in a canoe or raft and see nothing for miles around me.

Of course you've got to give me some internet access. But I think I can live without Target and tons of people around and cars. All I'd really need is internet and probably TV and I'd be a happy girl and of course the dog's coming along.

Anyone care to join me?

2 comments:

girlLawyer said...

Me me!! I think that's partially what my escape to Nashville was all about. But I think I'd love something even more remote than that. Oregon? Montana? Colorado? where shall we go?

victoria said...

i heard wyoming was pretty nice too. :D