Friday, April 10, 2009

Blood Center of the Pacifics

I'm here to donate blood, it's right down the street!





Looks like they need more Type O- blood.. I can't remember what my blood type is.. I should probably know this. Mental note to ask my dad later.



First they poked my left arm, nothing, must be empty.. just kidding. They found it in the right arm really quickly.





For some reason my blood was flowing quick today, I wasn't waiting for very long, something like 4-5 minutes. Go blood!



All Done! I ate two granola bars, drank a cup of OJ and a cup of apple juice and went to buy a Quizno's sandwich.. really wanted fast food but there weren't any places on the way back to the office. Sandwich is probably better for me anyway. :)

There is still a blood shortage so go donated today! While I was there, some guy had reached 1 gallon of donated blood! WOW!

Check out Blood Centers of the Pacific to donate!

No comments: