Thursday, July 10, 2008

Kids and Crackers :)

I was going through my purse and noticed a ritz cracker and had to laugh. At hula my friends daughter was 'eating' these crackers and we didn't realize until later that she was actually stuffing them into things... namely our purses.

I wondered what was going on in her thought process. Her daughter is adorable and it's been fun watching her grow and discover new things. Recently she started repeating things people say so now we're going to have watch what comes out of our mouths! There's a delight in the simplest things and you can see the joy on her face after a "discovery".


I found about six ritz crackers with cheese in my Coach purse at the end of class, but I couldn't be mad at her. There was just so much delight in using her hands and her mind. I think when I have kids though I better get a cheaper purse that can withstand food and possibly drinks. :)

1 comment:

debi said...

never saw your blog before!
i made the font bigger on mine.
better?