Thursday, October 13, 2005


$$$$$$..*poof*

It's like early Christmas for myself! :P I know I should have, but I did. I found my snowboard. I wrote to hammersnowboards.com a few months ago and gave up the cause. When out of the blue.. I received an email with a website to where I could buy it! I open up the website.. it's in German.. great.. but wait! There's an english version.. and the snowboard is 50 Euros off and it comes with a free snowboard bag! I'm in! It finally arrived today and I'm totally excited. I'm actually looking forward to the cold weather now coz I've got a new toy!!

Not to mention my other new toy. My brand new Trek Mountain bike. Wooweeeeeee (so I gave up on the snowboard and found another hobby). I was using an old bike we had in the garage. It wasn't the most attractive thing, imagine a purple frame with a flame design on it and tires that are black with two red stripes on the outside and hot yellow highlighter colored splash cards.. not pretty. My new Trek.. much prettier.. see, black and red and wonderful. I never realized how much the frame could matter. My posture is better and I don't tire as easily on this new bike. So I just had to share my joy! But no more big purchases.. at least not until January.. minus Christmas presents for family and friends of course. :)

2 comments:

Fuzz said...

I wanna see both!!!

Anonymous said...

vicki!:) got the url from your buddy info. gosh, its been too long! you look goregous, though, and very, very happy! i'm so glad to see that you're doing well. miss you and love you!